Marijuana Facility Scales

Medical Marijuana Facilities in Montana require a scale to do business. All scales in Montana used for commercial transactions are required to be licensed and placed in service initially, and then inspected annually for accuracy.
The Montana Weights and Measures Bureau regulates all commercial scales and meters in the state of Montana.
Please see the frequently asked questions below to assist you with the scale needed for your business.
Contact the Weights & Measures office with questions or to request an inspection.

Frequently Asked Questions

Back To Top